Sunday, November 2, 2008

How to best serve Princess Paisley


Carter and Paisley were playing outside the other day (I should mention that Paisley decided to wear her Halloween costume of The Little Mermaid on this particular day - heels, tiara and all). Well, needless to say it's a little difficult to run and play when you're in complete princess garb... and as a result, Paisley kept losing her tiara!

The conversation below is what I overheard at one point when Carter offered to help fix her tiara. He started to put it on upside down, but Paisley quickly corrected him.

Paisley: "No Carter, that's not right."
Carter: "Oh, okay."
Paisley: "Let me show you how to put my tiara on me... and then you will know how to do it, okay?"
Carter: "Okay."
Paisley: "And then I'll show Kelsey (Carter's 9 month old baby sister) how to put it on me too... so everybody will know how to put my tiara on for me... ok?"
Carter: "Sure."

My, my! I wasn't aware that we had royalty living in our house.

No comments: