Friday, October 2, 2009

2 weeks and counting...


I know I haven't been the best blogger as of late. I have to blame it on nesting. I have been busy cleaning and sorting and planning for when my sweet baby girl arrives. We are at 2 weeks and counting (but remember, I'm always late so it could be 3-4 that we're looking at). I would be lying if I said there were not moments when I thought "what have I done?" - simply because life is going to be somewhat chaotic for a while and I know that. However, I am really excited to hold her and see her sweet little face and get to know her personality. Paisley cannot wait for her to arrive as well and asks me every day when she will get here. I wish I had an answer for her - we'll all just have to wait and see.

Come on out, baby girl - we cannot wait to meet you!

1 comment:

leigh ann said...

I was just thinking about you today and wondering how much time you have left. Must be any day now, right? Can't wait to see a picture of her! Hope you are feeling well. Love and miss you! :)