Thursday, October 4, 2007

Suicidal

I guess I have to be careful about everything Paisley hears these days, including my ringtone for my cellphone. The song that plays (er... played) whenever my cell phone rings is a huge pop hit on the radio that goes something like this "Oh, you're so beautiful girl! That's why it'll never work. You've got me suicidal... suicidal when you say that it's over." And you'll never guess what word my 2 year old decided to pick up from that chorus - that's right "suicidal". She thinks it's so much fun to say. She actually sings it as if she were singing the chorus, only she doesn't sing any other words besides "suicidal, suicidal". I can't wait until she does it in front of my minister one day!! Our babysitter. Raz, was here last night and she was singing a song to the kids (I think a Barney song about love) and Paisley interrupted her to say "No Raz! It goes 'suicidal, suicidal' " (sigh) So much for all those times she appears to be tuning me out. Now I know the real story!

1 comment:

leigh ann said...

How are you liking "You are my Sunshine" as a ringtone?