Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome Samuel Mack McGowan!

My nephew, Samuel Mack McGowan, finally decided to make his grand (and graceful) entrance into the world this evening - and we are so excited that he is finally here! I couldn't wait to get my hands on him and tell him how much I'm going to spoil him rotten so we rushed over to the hospital as soon as we were able. We are so blessed that Paisley and Colby are so close in age to their two cousins, Omie and Sam. What a blessing to be able to grow up so close to their family. I know they are going to love each other and be the best of pals. I can already imagine the mischief Colby and Sam are going to get into (if they are anything like Curtis and Tracy). I put together a little video of some pictures I took at the hospital. This video is dedicated to our sweet little Sam (and all who love him so!) We love you very much, little man! (To see the video, click the play button on the screen below.)

No comments: