Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm back!

Well, it's been a while since my last blog. I have such good intentions, but somehow life always gets in the way. After being gone to Las Vegas for a week in September (to debut the bizzyBee), then off to the beach in FL with the kids for the following week, plus spending a long Labor Day weekend on the Chesapeake Bay as a family... and having a few crazy moments (i.e. our dog in the emergency room for 10 long, scary days)... I hope most of my distractions are in the past for a while and I will be more focused at blogging from now on.

I want to say first and foremost... I LOVE SARAH PALIN!! She speaks to me on so many levels - she is a mom, she is willing to stand up and make this world better for her kids (and for all of our kids), she is REAL (and not some seasoned politician that can't take a stand on anything for fear of losing his job in an election year), and she is fun to watch (especially when she is in her natural element). I just love her and I think she has electrified the republican party in such a strong way!

Go Sarah Go!

1 comment:

Teresa Howard said...

I am loving blogging too- very cathartic! I love your blog- the kids- how they have grown... I am a bit jealous as I have always wanted to go to Ireland- and it looks fantastic! See you soon!