Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random things you may not know about me... and may not care!

1. Fall is my favorite season
2. I am a HUGE college football fan - and before kids, I used to watch it from 10 am to midnight on Saturdays in the fall
3. I read my magazines from the back to the front
4. I brush my teeth with warm water
5. I microwave my ice cream for a few seconds before I eat it
6. I can't stand to get my socks wet
7. I get teary eyed sometimes at the hymns in church
8. I have a ritual to how I eat my banana
9. I love photography
10. I have a celebrity crush on Harry Connick, Jr. and Lance Armstrong
11. I hate sales people bothering me while I shop
12. I have been known more than once to finish off a whole box of Girl Scout "Thin Mint" cookies in one setting
13. Crooked pictures on the wall drive me crazy
14. I have to read for at least a few seconds every night before I go to bed
15. Flip-flops are my shoe of choice
16. I hate to finish a good novel
17. I love the Olympics
18. I can't stand for any dirt to get on my sheets (so I'll wash my feet or put socks on before I go to bed)
19. I am double jointed in my shoulders
20. I love to sleep with the fan on

2 comments:

leigh ann said...

Why don't you watch football all day on Saturday anymore? :)

So many of those are like reading about myself, especially the part about having to read at night, even if it's only a few seconds. Perhaps we really were separated at birth!

Kristin said...

Oh my, I'm chuckling because I have so many of the same...the magazine, the toothbrushing in warm water, but the feet washing before bed...I thought it was just me!! :) I do the saaammmmmeeee thing!!
Hee Hee!