Saturday, February 21, 2009

It has to end one day... but boy do I cherish it now.

These are just a few of the things we hear Paisley and Colby tell us and others each day. I love hearing such sweet things from their little mouths but I know one day it will all come to a screeching halt (for a period of time, at least). I try to remember to cherish it now and hold onto these memories through those trying, adolescent years. :-) I wish they could stay sweet like this forever.

Paisley:
"You make my heart sing!"
"I love you always and forever."
"I love you more than all of the moon and stars in the sky."
"I love you most of all."
"You're my favorite, bestest friend in the whole world."
"You make my heart smile when I think of you."
"I love you more and more each day."

Colby:
"I (long pause) LOVE (long pause) YOU!!" (as he points and grins)
"Mam" (he's trying to say 'Yes Mam" but it's so cute the way he just says "mam"
"Yea!!" (his excitement at seeing me when I walk in his room to get him)

No comments: