Friday, September 7, 2007

My first Blog!

Finally! I officially have my own blog. I have to thank my friend, Leigh Ann Swords, who inspired me to join the blog world - she has been blogging for quite some time now and I just love reading her thoughts and seeing the world from her perspective. Curtis and I have decided to create a family website and as I was laying out what I wanted to include on it, I decided I would try a blog. We'll see how much time I can carve out to keep this up. As for today, I am quite excited about the prospect. I love the idea of journaling my thoughts. I feel like it will center me somehow and help me appreciate my life more. A little reflection is a great thing!

1 comment:

leigh ann said...

I LOVE that you are blogging! I will feel like I see you all the time now. Keep it up, friend! :)