Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beach Trip

We enjoyed a nice vacation to Destin , Florida with my sister-in-law, Tracy and her kids and my friend, Kristin, and her kids. It was a lovely time!! The weather was a little hot and muggy but overall a wonderful vacation! See some of our pictures below:

Little man loved the ocean

This is Paisley and her best cousin, Omie! They love each other so much!
My 3 beautiful beach babies!
Fun in the pool.
Paisley and her best bud, Kiira.
Little Miss Dainty
Footprints in the sand...
All of the kids - this is the best we could do to capture them all.
Priceless...

2 comments:

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

You have a precious family! I'm so glad that you commented on my blog so that I could find yours! :)

Anonymous said...

like to fuck the oldest girl and mom!