Sunday, August 15, 2010

Funny moments with Paisley

  • The other day I asked her to do something for me. She asked "Why do I always have to do what you ask of me?" and I replied, "Because I'm the boss!" (It had been one of those days!) She thought and thought about it and came back into the room 10 minutes later to tell me "Actually, Mama, you're not the boss - GOD is the boss of everything!!" Can't argue with that. I just told her I work for God and He tells me it's my job to teach her to obey her parents.
  • I had choir practice for church one morning before the service began and I had to take Paisley with me because Curtis was not there. I asked her to sit quietly at the side of the room and wait while we rehearsed. In the middle of our first song, she broke into passionate applause for about 3 minutes straight (I mean clapping as hard as she could). The choir director said "You ain't seen nothing yet, kid!" It was precious!

No comments: