Thursday, August 13, 2009

3D Ultrasound - the miracle of technology!


I had a 3D ultrasound of our sweet babygirl today. She reminds me of Colby because she loves to lay her head on my placenta like a pillow - and Colby did that for his 3D ultrasound too. She was sucking on her feet and hands so I think she'll be into paci's too. And these pictures remind me of Paisley and Colby's 3D ultrasound pictures - so maybe she'll look like her older brother and sister. Paisley asked me "Why is she so dark?"... hard to explain ultrasound technology to a 4 year old. I just told her it was dark inside mama's belly. She said we should get some light in there so she isn't afraid of the dark. Cute!

Check out the pics and decide for yourself. The first one below is a close-up of her little foot.

And in this last picture below - one of her hands is beside her face (on the left of the picture) and you can see her little fingers spread out. The other arm is going across her mouth like she's trying to clasp her hands together. So cute!!

1 comment:

Jack's Family said...

She looks beautiful already!