Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shameless bragging!


I just wanted to post this because I love this picture and it really captures Colby's essence for me. I know it's somewhat shameless to brag on your own child, but I'm going to do it anyway. I cannot tell you how much fun my sweet little man is: he is happy and full of laughter; he truly loves life; he listens and obeys (most of the time); he finds joy in even the smallest of things; he is easy to please; and he is friendly and affectionate with everyone he meets. I could be wrong, but I think he will always be the kind of person that everyone likes and wants to be around. Of course, I know I'm biased so all of this could be just a mother's perspective, but there seems to just be something about him that everyone loves!!

So now to the real question... how do I stop him from growing up so I can keep him this way forever?

No comments: