Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Resolutions - 2009

I thought that in honor of 2009, I'd choose 9 resolutions this year. So here they are! Feel free to hold me accountable...

1) Spend more time with God.
2) Floss (I used to be really good about this but I've gotten slack since I had babies... sorry Dr. Barber).
3) Be FULLY present when I'm interacting with my kids.
4) Lose some weight, get back in the gym and stay healthy (sadly, this is a recurring one).
5) Wash my face every night (again, this is one that I've been slack with since having kids).
6) Love my husband the way HE needs to be loved and NOT the way I want to love him.
7) Read at LEAST 1 book a month.
8) Keep my blog updated regularly!
9) Get rid of a lot of stuff that I don't need... "Less is more!", they say. (That, and my husband is sick of looking at boxes in our basement).

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I could almost recopy this list as my own resolutions!!

Lisa Shoch said...

That must be why we're such good friends! ;-)

leigh ann said...

If you have never read the book, "For Women Only," by Shaunti Feldhahn, I highly recommend it for number 6. And if you want to combine number 6 with number 1, it also comes in a Bible study. I did it with some friends a couple of years ago and it's truly life-changing!

As for number 5, I totally cheat on this one with Pond's Clean Sweep. It requires no water and I feel like I'm getting the grime off without all the hassle. I love them! Otherwise, I'd go to bed with filthy face every night. So sexy.