Thursday, January 1, 2009

We miss you, Ms. Raz!

Our family is blessed to have a wonderful person in our life. Her name is Ms. Raz and we love her so dearly. Technically, she's our babysitter, but in reality she is so much more!!
She is family.
She is a friend.
She loves my children as if they were her own and they adore her in return.
She is one of a very small number of people I would want my husband to call for help if anything happened to me.
She is a gem and we are blessed that God placed her in our life. Ms. Raz is from India and currently went home for a month to visit her family and share her heritage with her husband... Paisley and Colby are missing her terribly (of course, Curtis and I are too). Anyway, in case she's reading this ALL the way across the world... I just wanted her to know the following: We miss you and can't wait for you to come home, Raz. Be safe and Happy New Year! We love you so!

No comments: